Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our Fall Retreat Was Wonderful!

     Oaks Studio's first Interdenominational Rachel's Vineyard Retreat took place this past weekend, and it was wonderful!  We had the most unbelievably beautiful weather for all three days!  The leaves in their Autumn colors dotted the mountainside near our retreat center, which is located in the picturesque countryside of the Foothills of North Carolina.  
     Our group worked hard throughout the weekend, and the transformations in the women attending from Friday to Sunday was nothing short of astounding!  I feel  it is a privilege and an honor to be a part of the experience of such deep and profound healing.  To be present and see the Lord minister to these women throughout the weekend is an indescribable blessing to me, and the other facilitators.  We laughed together and cried together and shared deeply emotional, psychological and spiritual wounds with each other, while openly worshiping God and seeking His complete healing in every recess of our minds, bodies and spirits.  It was awe inspiring!  Every weekend I facilitate, I am transported back to my own retreat and realize how changed I was from that weekend forward in my life.  I feel immensely blessed to be a part of such a dedicated, and Christ-centered organization, as is Rachel's Vineyard.  I am thankful daily for the work that Kevin and Teresa Burke have done and continue to do, along with the thousands of others, like our team, who labor in the Vineyard.
     I hope you will consider a weekend retreat, if you are hurting from an abortion experience.  We are offering our next retreat on March 15-17, 2013.  Women and men are invited to come and spend the weekend working through the program, trusting the process, and experiencing the Divine healing that awaits you.  It may seem scary at first to contemplate coming, but in my experience, all who come are so very glad they pushed through and persevered.  Give us a call with any questions you may have at 828.919.8020.

No comments:

Post a Comment