Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

     I hope that you all have a blessed, wonderful, happy, amazing, love-filled, incredible, unbelievable, extravagant, gorgeous, unparalleled, warm, supportive, inspiring, creative, enlightening, enriching, tremendous, joyful, ecstatic, pleasurable, and any other synonym for the above that you can think of EASTER!!!!  Check out a song by one of my favorite bands, which I feel is appropriate for this amazing holiday.  Thank you, Jesus, for loving me enough to die for me, and rise again on the third day to return home to prepare a place for all that believe to be reunited with You one day in heaven!  I pray that the songs I sing will bring joy to you, that the words I say profess my love, that the notes I choose will be your favorite tune, and that my heart will always beat after You!

No comments:

Post a Comment