Thursday, April 12, 2012

Following God's Call

I've just submitted a request to Rachel's Vineyard to develop a new interdenominational site for post-abortion healing retreats.  These retreats are so powerful and life changing, I cannot wait to have them be a larger part of my work and what I am doing.  

God has been calling me to the post-abortion healing ministry for a long time, and I would agree to do little things along the way, but wasn't quite ready to "go big," so to speak.  Now, I feel an ever stronger leading in my life to open my heart and mind to serving in a larger capacity.  I believe that I am ready for this.  I believe the time is right.  Please, be in prayer that God will open the doors and windows that need to be opened for this new venture to succeed.  Success would mean that many women and men are reached and guided out of their darkness of grief, loss, guilt, despair, self-loathing, depression, PTSD, anxiety, relational problems, and the list goes on and on of symptoms that develop following an abortion choice for many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment